RULES OF ORDER IN THE CAMP
I GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. Camp rules are made to protect the interests of all guests (hereinafter: campers) in the camp
2. These Rules prescribe the obligations of camper’s behavior when using camping facilities, as well as the manner of using the equipment and equipment in the camp.
1. When arriving at the campsite, the camper is obliged to apply at the reception of the hotel “Mladost”. When applying, the camper is obliged to hand over his personal documents.
2. Access to the campsite is granted exclusively by the reception service of the “Mladost” hotel.
III USE OF CAMPING SPACE
1. The place for setting up the camping equipment is determined by the reception service of the “Mladost” hotel depending on the available space within the camp.
2. The camper is prohibited to arbitrarily change the place for camping without the approval of the reception service of the “Mladost” hotel.
3. It is forbidden to park vehicles inside the campsite.
4. Before leaving the campsite, the camper is obliged to restore the location where he was camping to previous state.
IV USE OF DEVICES AND EQUIPMENT
1. Camper can use electrical and communal devices that they are obliged to use correctly in order to meet the needs for which they are intended.
2. It is forbidden to use electrical devices that are not standardized for use in camping.
3. Washing of dishes and clothes is permitted only in the space provided for it.
4. Washers, troughs, showers, urinals and wc must be used in the correct way in accordance with the purpose for which they are intended, taking care that they are sanitary devices for the joint use of all camper.
V CONSERVATION OF PERSONAL THINGS AND RESPONSIBILITY FOR INJURIES IN THE CAMP
1. The camper is obliged to take care of his property and things in the camp.
2. The NPS Administration does not take any responsibility for the missing or damaged property owned by the campsite, as well as for accidents or camp injuries resulting from personal negligence of the campers.
VI ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION IN THE CAMP
1.Camper is obliged to throw solid waste into the waste container that stands in front of the entrance to the campsite.
2. It is forbidden to leave and throw solid waste outside the designated place.
3. Campers are obliged to maintain order and cleanliness at the place where they camp.
4. Campers are obliged to preserve flora in the camp.
5. It is forbidden to harvest branches, damage and cut of trees.
VII. THE PUBLIC ORDER AND THE PEACE IN THE CAMP
1. Camper is obliged to respect public order and peace in the camp.
2. Night time in the camp starts from 23:00 to 06:00. At that time, the arrival of visitors to the camp and the creation of any noise is forbidden.
3. It is forbidden to use radio and TV, vocalising and singing in order to create noise in the camp.
VIII FIRE PROTECTION
1. The campsite is equipped with fire extinguishers and other extinguishing equipment, which are mandatory for all campers.
2. It is forbidden to start open fire of any kind, except in the places designated for it.
3. It is forbidden to bring to the camp easily flammable fuels, explosive materials, etc.
4. In case of an outbreak of fire in the camp or in the immediate vicinity, the camper’s duty is to respond to organized extinguishing.
IX OTHER RULES
1. In a camp or near the surroundings dogs must be kept on a leash and under the control of the owner.
2. Various damages, malfunction of installations and equipment and any disregard for camp’s rules in the campsite, the camper registers with reception service of the hotel “Mladost”.
X CONSEQUENCES OF DISREGADING THE RULES OF ORDER IN THE CAMP
1. The camper is obliged to obey all the provisions of the House Rules.
2. If the camp’s rules are not followed, the NPS Administration may cancel the accommodation in the campsite to a camper who does not follow the camp’s rules.
3. In case of cancellation of accommodation in accordance with the provisions of paragraph two of this section, the camper is obliged to pay compensation for the damage ocurred.